Sunday, August 3, 2008


1.You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station: bananas, a mountain dew, and crackers with cheese in the middle of them.
2.If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be? first of all...don't believe in it but I can play along... a shark
3.Whos your favorite redhead? My sister Mary
4.What do you order when youre at IHOP? don't go there, don't ever plan to go there
5.Last book you read? reading the contracetion guidebook
6. Describe your mood. good the kids are being great today
7.Describe the last time you were injured? broke my toe two weeks ago...
8.Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with? well, I don't play around them but I would love to sit and chat with Robyn
9.Rock concert or symphony? symphony
10.What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? my third son D
11.Favorite Soda? coke classic
12.What type of shirt are you wearing? grey t-shirt..clean one at that!
13.If you could only use one form of transportation: by my self, my bike with everyone my mini van.
14.Most recent movie you have watched in theatres? the very last starwars that was released...
15.Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for:none
16.Whats your favorite kind of cake? angelfood with fresh strawberries and my mom's homemade whipped cream
17.What did you have for dinner last night? the kids had french toast and fruit... I had string cheese until Jeremy got home at 8:45pm then I had a nachos bell grande
18.Look to your left, what do you see? H, my oldest son sitting on the couch
19.Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? depends on which shoes they are
20.Favorite toy as a child? probably duck tape
21.Do you buy your own groceries? yes, I do the shopping
22.Do you think people talk about you behind your back?oh I am sure of that. There are many unhappy people that we "have so many kids"
23.Whens the last time you had gummy worms? it has been a while, love them though.
24.Whats your favorite fruit?anything but bananas.
25.Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?I am sure there is one from when I was little. Have not done one in over 8 years.
26.Do you like running long distances? I used to be an excellent distance runner... two foot surgeries and four kids later (and a few lbs with that) I am only able to run half a mile right now. BUT I am working on a mile, that is my goal.
27.Have you ever eaten snow? yep, I love to catch it in my mouth
28.What color are your bedsheets? currently on my bed, brown, navy, grey... bears, moose, trees
29.Whats your favorite flower? the "flag" iris, peonies and yellow roses.
30.Do you do ballet? uh, no!
31.Do you listen to classical music? absolutely
32.What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head? jepardy
33.Do you watch Sponge bob? NEVER I dislike that program imensly
34.What temperature is it outside right now? 82 degrees
35.Do people consider you smart? depends who you ask and if I am pregnant or not
36.How many piercings do you have? -4, ears
37.Are you signed on AIM? don't use it but you can find me on yahoo messenger
38.Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together? happens all the time without trying... super glue fixes most toy cars and trucks around here.
39.How do you feel about your family? I love them with all my heart.
40.Do you have an iPod? no, i have an mp3 though
41.What time do you go to bed? I try to get there before 10pm
42.What CD is currently in your CD player? wow hits
43.What movie do you know every line to? hope floats, shawshank redemption and Cars
44.What is your favorite salad dressing? western
45.What do you want for Christmas this year? a piano (keyboard)
46.What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where? my brother and his wife...korea
47.Do you like hugs? ow, ow, ow, ow...LOL of course I do but it depends on who it is from
48.Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? a couple of weeks ago
49.Whats the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? on-na instead of Ann-a
50.Last person you hugged? little lady when she got up this morning.

No comments: