So today we are going to play along with another blog that I enjoy as she is hosting "Not me!" Monday. If you would like to read her original post...makes me laugh all day long...
I certainly did not:
- pick my daughter up by her ankles and hold her upside down to get the sand out of the cuffs of her pants.
- completely enjoy myself with NO guilt while my parents had our children so we could go on a "date"
tipsyhammered on my "date" with my husband...
- whine as I tried to walk barefoot back to the hotel carrying four cupcakes for the littles
- take a nap on the love seat while my littles napped.
- allow my sister to pick the boogers out of my son's nose instead of volunteering to do it myself.
- come home and check my email and the blogs I follow making my son wait to read his book to me
- feel a little bit "poor me" and jealous when hearing about two wonderful ladies who are due when we were supposed to be due.
- ignore shaving my legs for nearly two weeks. only to do it because I had a "date" and wore a dress.
- lust over my husband as I watched him dance...even danced with him... hey! he can really dance...
Nope, wasn't me!!