Monday, July 21, 2008


The first rose from my garden. (the rabbits managed to eat all buds this year until now!). Of course I had to cut it and bring it in.
We had an amazing weekend. TONS of people came to our house for a "yard party". That included six of my siblings, my nephew, soon to be sister-in-law, my brother-in-law and his wife, both sets of our parents and a whole lot of friends. Games of "p.i.g", toss accross, washer toss, baseball ect. What a way to get away! Jeremy did all of the grilling and helped a whole lot with consuming the half barrel! Ending the night with a fire -- we were able to get everyone full of smores before the rain hit. Thank you to all of you who came over and brought food with you. We really appreciate you. We soooo hope everyone enjoyed themselves.
We are all doing as fine as can be. I will update as soon as I know more facts.
Happy day.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Hey Anna - I put you on my toolbar so I can check in regularly. It sounds like you had a great party! Your rose is beautiful. Our lawn care guys mowed all of mine down last year when we were gone and I never replaced them. So, seeing your's is a joy. If you had a nice hunting dog - he/she would keep those rabbits at bay! Keep up the neat blog. Deb

gbmom2407 said...

Thanks Deb... you are a wonderful friend. Dog!?! Yah, that's what I need right now, how did you know?!? Actually we were thinking a bbgun!!! shhhhhhh don't tell anyone! I put up little fences so for now atleast they are not eating my produce. Happy day.