Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

No new years resolutions here... never have been, never will. Just counting our blessings everyday.
Today a friend whom I had not heard from in exactly two years today called. Boy or boy did I miss her! Happy to have her back. Hey, how 'bout not such a long break next time!!!
Also today, BIG news. L got a "big boy" (as her brothers put it) bed! For the first time in eight years there is no crib set up in our house!!!
I have not been on today because we have been cleaning all day... literally. BUT, L's room is spotless... yes, even the bookcases... both of them. NO before and after pictures, I would like to keep my daughter. Our whole first floor will be amazingly spotless by tomorrow afternoon. I am still working on our bedroom. I am whipped. Cooking supper and taking the rest of the night to fold clothing and match socks.

We pray that you all have a happy and healthy new year. May you all be blessed.

No comments: