Monday, March 30, 2009

*Not Me MONDAY, STELLAN STYLE*

Not ME MONDAY is usually hosted by MckMama but because she is with Stellan (praying for you my dear) we have all teamed up and are doing it STELLAN STYLE TODAY! Emily is hosting so click here to stop on by and check out everyone else's
I have not had the same post up Praying for Stellan for over a week and just keep on changing what it says. Nope, not me.
I have not checked almost every hour for a tweet or a post over at MckMama's blog for an update on Stellan. Nope, not me.
I did not click over to her friend (my bloggy friend) Carrie's blog in an attempt to find more information one Stellan's condition. Nope, not me. (Carrie is MckMama's in-real-life friend and she is helping her and her family during this time. THANK YOU!)
While over at Carrie's site I did not fine her tweet about Sage's family and completely loose it. Nope not me.
That is all. I continue to pray for Stellan.
Happy day.
Anna

No comments: